contact us

When someone passes away, funeral directors are required by law to notify Social Security.  We do this when we create the death record and with Form SSA-721.  This should stop any benefits the deceased was receiving.  You will still need to contact Social Security if you need to make any adjustments or apply for other benefits.

Skip to content