Individual keepsake jewelry can play an important part in the healing process and enable family members to create personal tributes that last a lifetime. The variety of beautiful jewelry pieces in the Remembrance Jewelry Collection provides a personal reminder of the special relationship you shared with your loved one.
- 925 Sterling silver construction
- If desired, you can arrange for your funeral professional to place cremated remains inside a pendant or bracelet
- Includes black silk cord
- Sterling silver by nature will tarnish, jewelry polishing cloths are ideal to keep your jewelry sparkling & remove tarnish
- As sterling silver is exposed to pollutants in the air, it becomes tarnished and loses its luster because of oxidation.
- Before wearing, polish your sterling silver with a polishing cloth. Polishing cloths are treated with a a special jeweler’s rouge, which removes light tarnish and will not scratch your jewelry.
- After each wearing, polish and store your sterling silver in an airtight compartment or plastic bag to minimize tarnish.
- Put your jewelry on last. Exposing your jewelry to hair spray, cosmetics and perfume can cause spots.
- Jewelry should be removed before swimming, showering and dishwashing, or when handling bleaches, alcohols, and cleaners.
Height – Inches (External)
Width – Inches (External / Internal)
Length – Inches (External / Internal)