Who we are…
Our website address is: https://www.lonestarcremation.com.
Personal data we collect and why we collect it…
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When visitors complete our “Contact Us” form we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Who we share your data with…
Wufoo – (Registration Form) https://secure.wufoo.com/privacy/
What we collect and store…
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access…
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others…
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and/0r Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Stripe – (Credit Card Processing) https://stripe.com/us/privacy/
PayPal – (Credit Card Processing) https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
SUMO Subscriptions –
- – We does not store any Personal Information from the user for this payment gateway.
- – But, we share the following information from the user with Stripe Payment provider.
- Order ID
- Order Amount
- Credit/Debit Card Number
- Credit/Debit Card Expiry Date
- Credit/Debit Card CSV number
- User Email ID
- Shipping Details
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
This includes shipping carriers offered on WooCommerce.com.
What data is collected
Information shared with a shipping provider includes city and zip code, to calculate shipping rates.
How shipping providers use data
Their privacy policies are included below:
- USPS: https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/welcome.htm
- UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page
- FedEx: http://www.fedex.com/us/security/privacy-policy-us.html
- Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy/
- SAPO: https://www.postoffice.co.za/Legal/privacypolicy.html
- ShipStation: https://www.shipstation.com/privacy-policy/
- ShippingEasy: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003637406-Privacy-Policy
- Stamps.com: https://www.stamps.com/privacy-policy/
How long we retain your data…
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data…
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data…
We collect information about visitors who comment on our site using our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Our contact information…
Kiser Undertakings LLC
1804 Owen Ct., Suite 112
Mansfield, TX 76063
How we protect your data
Our site is HTTP secure