Updated May 29, 2020
Our staff remains ready to serve our client families in these uncertain times as we all respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well being of your family and our coworkers is our highest priority.
After reviewing the most recent recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, State of Texas Health Department, Texas Governor, and Local Government Authorities pertaining to our profession, we have established the following service restrictions:
- We are temporarily suspending in-person arrangements. Fortunately, we were the first Dallas, Fort Worth cremation provider to offer online arrangements. Our staff will guide you through the process if you have any questions or concerns.
- We are limiting access to our business office to staff only. Families picking up ashes will need to call ahead and schedule an appointment and provide us with at photo I.D. at email@example.com. Once you arrive at our office, call to let us know you have arrived and a member of our staff will meet you at your vehicle to deliver ashes or death certificates.*
- Witness cremations and family I.D.’s at our crematory are currently limited to 10 persons and not available for COVID cases.
- Fingerprints, locks of hair and photographs from deceased person’s may not be available in all circumstances. If we are unable to provide this service to you, we will notify you and refund any fees, if applicable.
- Our staff will be splitting time between working at home and in our office. Therefore, all office availability will be by appointment only. Please call 817-546-0108 to schedule an appointment and check availability.
*We are offering half price shipping with our Basic Cremation Package to encourage families to have their loved one’s ashes and death certificates shipped to them in lieu of picking up. Our Priority and Premium Packages include free shipping. Please take advantage of this option.
As we navigate these difficult times, we remain thankful for your patronage and trust.